Oh man…yesterday I did squat diddly (that’s a word). No really…nuh-theeeeeng! Ever have one of those days? Silly question. The thing about it is that I had a butt-load of things to get done. At the end of the day I despised my useless self.
However, I was not going to let laziness ruin today. Crossfit and cook dinner were the only 2 things that I didn’t get to do. (Don’t worry, Craig brought dinner home)
So, what got done today at the Chandlers?
1. Got the whole house clean!! Okay, I had a little help.
What? My baby sister needed a little extra mulah! Just trying to help out the economy 🙂
2. All the laundry. I know…crazy, but here’s proof:
3. Finished the window trim in the sunroom.
Looks pretty good huh? Let’s take another look…
Tried to add end cap but it was a no go. 😦
4. Pulled some weeds and mulched some beds. I only mulch a little at a time because I always underestimate how much mulch I need…not on purpose.
More lilies! Obsessed.. I know.
5. Drove to the big town of Resaca and spent some time with my lovely mother.
6. Wrote this blog!
Hmmm..only 6 things complete. Well, it seemed like a lot in my head.
Just want to add one more thing. We hired someone to come out and clear some of our land and they did
A-M-A-Z-I-N-G!!! I can’t even believe everything that these 3 guys got done.
Man, I am so flippin’ excited!! I have been stressed over this all year. They did so much more but these are the only before and after pics I have. If any of my followers (all 3 of you) in the Cartersville area have a job like this to be completed, I highly recommend Evan’s Landscaping. They have great rates too!
Who’s getting ready for Magic Mike??